For your well-being during your stay, Boulogne-sur-Mer marina offers various services.
Our team will be pleased to give you help if you need to get a taxi, to book in a restaurant, to know bus or train timetable...) but also to give you great recommandation on what to do and visit in Boulogne, best restaurants and bars in town. Feel free to ask !
- The Club House, within 5 minutes’ walk of all shops (bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants etc). Find out here our great deals that the marina staff has negociated for you
- Laundry: 2 washing machines and 2 dryers are available to use.
- Fresh and drinkable water, accessible from the installation on each pontoon
- Electricity (220V / 16A) included, available from terminals on all the pontoons
- Wastewater pumping station
- Toilets and showers (access with card, given when registered at the marina office
- 2 trolleys at your disposal in each basin to carry on luggage or heavy stuff
- NEW 2018: Automated external defibrillator (AED) located outside the marina office
- NEW 2018: Bike rack located outside the marina office (also available in Napoleon basin
- A free WIFI network allows you to connect to the Internet on the outer harbour and the Napoleon Basin. An Internet point is also available in the Club House.
- Waste sorting area: on each basin, the waste sorting area helps protect the environment.
- Video surveillance
- Meteorology: a weather bulletin is displayed once a day at the Club House informing you of the different variations and weather changes.
- Baby corner.
- Animals allowed.
- Fuel: At Quai Chanzy (Chanzy Quay), you can refuel at the G.O. pump (open 3 hours before and after high tide).
- Grounding grill.
- Careening area located on the ship repair platform.
- Handling equipment provided by a lifting gantry in the Napoleon Basin.