For your well-being during your stay, Boulogne-sur-Mer marina offers various services.
- the Club House, within 5 minutes’ walk of all shops (bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants etc)
- fresh water, accessible from the installation on each pontoon
- electricity (220V / 16A), available from terminals on all the pontoons
- wastewater pumping station
- toilets and showers
- A free WIFI network allows you to connect to the Internet on the outer harbour and the Napoleon Basin. An Internet point is also available in the Club House.
- Waste sorting area: on each basin, the waste sorting area helps protect the environment.
- Video surveillance
- Meteorology: a weather bulletin is displayed once a day at the Club House informing you of the different variations and weather changes.
- Baby corner.
- Animals allowed.
- Laundry: 2 washing machines and 2 dryers are available to use.
- Fuel: At Quai Chanzy (Chanzy Quay), you can refuel at the G.O. pump (open 3 hours before and after high tide).
- Grounding grill.
- Careening area located on the ship repair platform.
- Handling equipment provided by a lifting gantry in the Napoleon Basin.